Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

2009 Christmas Ornaments

For 5 years now (Wow. Am I really saying that?) I have been creating Christmas ornaments for the adoption community. This year, we will be getting ready to leave for China during my normal production time. Since each ornament is handmade, I can not do customizations this year. I have tried to do a "work around" and am using a third party to create ornaments using my designs. They are up for sale now and I am providing a link here. I apologize to all of you who wanted custom ornaments.

For those who still want to put their child's name on my ornaments this year, I recommend going to Michaels or any hobby/craft store and buy a paint pen. On the back side of the ornament, carefully print your child's name.

Thank you to everyone who has come back year after year for ornaments! I will be back in the swing of things by next Christmas!

Enjoy!

TO VIEW CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS CLICK HERE:

0 comments: