Recent Posts

Monday, October 5, 2009

New Blog

Hello everyone,

As most of you know, I have temporarily closed down my Jiinkinkids shop and have since needed a spot to put artwork and illustrations. As of late, I have had so many people contacting me about website design, blog banners, personal illustrations, etc. that I have officially decided that for now, this is the SPOT! :)

I'm going to work over the next couple of days to create a space where you can view my work and contact me for customizations and freelance work.

Thank you all for your wonderful support!!

Stephanie

3 comments:

Kayce said...

It's so wonderful to see your artwork out and about in the blogging world! You are so very talented!! Glad to see you're showing off your work again, it always brings a smile to my face.

Mom to my China Posse said...

Stephanie, I have fallen in love with your art work and wonder if I can commision you for a prinet of my 5 girls from China. You can contact me at teamlowe@yahoo.com Thanks, kathy

Marla said...

Hello, I'm a friend of Missy's, love your work.